Wednesday, December 11, 2013

A Little information about my blog.

Hello everyone and thank you for checking out my new blog! I am super excited to be able to share some great tips and ideas with you for every day as well as special occasions. I will also be posting reviews of all sorts of different products from cosmetics to household appliances.  Most people are huge fans of try it before you buy it and if you are like me it is very hard to pass up anything for free these days. I am sure you know many companies give out free samples or have working store displays. This is great for me because there is nothing more frustrating than spending money on a product only to get it home and find that it does not live up to your expectations. When I run across free samples that are directly from manufactures or retail stores I will post them.  Some manufactures and Retail stores do on occasion ask you to fill out very short surveys to see which product is best suited to you or to see if you qualify for the free sample and I will inform you of that when the link is added. There are also full size items that are offered for free especially from new companies that just want their name out there but they usually ask for postage and when those are posted It will state the postage amount as well as what they are giving out for free.
Since this is new please bear with me as it may take me just a bit to get this site all together. I hope my tips and ideas are some that you will enjoy trying out yourself. You may even save a few bucks or spend a few on an item you have been wanting but just didn't know if it was worth the price. Once again thank you for checking it out and enjoy!!

1 comment: